Thursday, February 11, 2010

What – Thursday already?

First off – apologies, I have been experimenting with the delights of internet in my own home via the wonders of mobile broadband. It basically works, but for some reason the connection I get, or my laptop, or some combination of both coupled with who knows what makes the whole set up very very unwilling to let me comment on either my blog or anybody else’s. I have typed out numerous witty, pithy, perfectly spelt and grammatically correct (possibly) comments only to have them rejected time and time again. It’s all very frustrating not being able to get a word in edgeways, and as comments here are every bit as exciting as postcards coming through the letter box I want to make it clear that they’re appreciated.

This week has been a bit of a blur, between getting up early at the start of the day and falling asleep early at the end of it nothing much seems to have been done. The few none working waking hours have been divided between the blond, the Scottish one, and E.F. Benson. Benson has had the lion’s share of my attention and I had meant to write about ‘Mapp and Lucia’ tonight but Simon King’s Shetland Diaries intervened and now time’s getting on and I’m more than half asleep again, essentially all I’m fit for is bed and more Benson so until tomorrow ‘Au Reservoir’.



No comments:

Post a Comment